INDOOR SOCCER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Individual Registration Procedures
Each session, WWSC creates "house teams" of individual applicants. This happens when:
- an open space for a team is available in a suitable league or division and
- a sufficient number of individual registrants to form a team have registered
Because it is impossible for us to predict whether or not these circumstances will be present, WWSC cannot offer any guarantees as to whether or not you will be placed on a team.
To seek placement on such a team email email@example.com. List available days, playing experience, and friend requests in the email.
Team Registration Procedures:
- To register a team, or to register onto a team roster, please visit WideWorld’s website and click on the link for Member Login.
- Those that do not have a membership should click on the link that says Start My Membership. All members create their own username and password. Payment of the membership fee can be made online, or in person by cash, check, or credit card.
- Once you have created a membership and paid the fee you will then be able to register a team and/or add your name to a team roster. Players will still be able to roster and play on as many teams as they would like, although male players cannot play on more than one team per division.
- All players must have a WWSC membership. Click here for step-by-step instructions for adding yourself to a team roster.
- Failure to pay the membership fee or properly roster onto a team may result in game forfeitures or suspension from playing at WideWorld.
Paying your Team Balance
If you registered your team and did not pay the full balance up front, please pay the balance of your Registration Fee by the first scheduled game.
- If paying by check, WideWorld will only accept a single check made payable to WideWorld Sports Center
Schedules and Scheduling
Schedules are released after 5:00PM according to the calendar. Each team is responsible for checking the schedule when it is released.
Shinguards are mandatory
Any Questions about team registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org